Refurbished Patternless Edgers Sales and Service
Our Refurbishing process of Patternless Edgers Include:
- Disassemble the unit
- Replace all bearings and/or belts that can be replaced
- Clean, paint or powder coat all parts depending on their wear
- All motors are re-built with new bearings and brushes
- Brushless motors are rewound
- Each machine is recalibrated
While Used National Optronics Edgers, Tracers, and Blockers are the staple of what we do, we have also worked extensively with Indo edgers, Essilor Kappas, Essilor Gammas, Coburn Edgers, and Santinelli Edgers. Most patternless edgers tend to have tracer and blocker combinations.
All refurbished equipment has a 90 day warranty on the work that is done!