We service all makes and models of diagnostic equipment.
What you get with our Service
When your equipment is down your losing money! Keep your diagnostic equipment running throughout the year. Your diagnostic equipment needs to be serviced just like you phoropters , contact tonometers , slitlamps and lensometers. We make it easy!
- Send the unit in to us (Loaners are available for some units)
- Our trained Techs will remove outer casing of the unit.
- All electrical connections are checked for loose terminals and or burns.
- All boards are cleaned.
- All internal stepper motors are checked
- Internal voltages at the boards are checked to make sure they are running at factory specs. If not the board will be turned over to our on staff biomedical engineer for component level repair.
- All internal optics are cleaned, and checked for proper operation.
- The unit is then reassembled and calibrated.
- We will properly pack, insure and return your unit.
All services completed have a 90 Day satisfaction guarantee!
We repair for you
Were you told that your equipment has failed and cannot be repaired by the factory or distributer? Gives us a call we can help. Every piece of ophthalmic equipment potentially can be repaired. We have biomedical engineers on staff capable of repairing your unit. These repairs can be as simple as a hardware issue or even more difficult component level repairs. We are the only facility currently offering to repair at a component level to save you from purchasing new boards at a high price. Please read our component level repair section to see what this involves. All repairs carry a 6 month warranty!